Updated: Feb 7, 2019
WHY A COURSE ON SEX?
Did you know that a lack of knowledge regarding sex is a leading cause of divorce?
Marriage is essentially about meeting needs
* Did you know that if your partner's needs are not being met she/ he could be planning to leave you and you don't know?
* Did you know that your lack of understanding or inability to attend to, or address the needs of your partner could be driving her/ him into the arms of another?
DON'T TRY TO READ MIND, JUST ASK HIM/HER
* Did you know that the reason many don't communicate about the subject of sex is that they know little or nothing about the subject, so they are more comfortable avoiding it.
The church is not exempt from the pitfalls of ignorance on the subject.
* At a board meeting at one of my churches, 13 names were presented for church discipline and 9 of the names were for persons who had violated the commandment relating to sex. Continued ignorance of the subject can only complicate our efforts at membership retention.
DOES GOD ENDORSE SEX?
"Better to marry than to burn with passion." (italics supplied)
"Marriage is honorable, and the bed undefiled."
"Defraud ye not one another."
LET'S START THE DISCUSSION
WHAT IS SEX?
Sex is anything two people can do to evoke or satisfy erotic feelings. "Erotic" here: That which makes you feel sexual desire and/or arousal
Why does sex feel good? Our brains and endocrine systems are what create emotions, which represent one part of how sex feels. The brain and central nervous system are also responsible for sexual responses like orgasm. During sexual pleasure, all the nerve endings of your body (including your genitals, all linked to your nervous system) are in concert and communication with your brain, and vice-versa. In her book on SEX, Heather Corinna explains that, without everything going on in our brains, we wouldn’t have any interest in sex at all, nor find sex anything of interest. This brings me my my next point.
IF MEN UNDERSTOOD THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MIND AND BODY OF A WOMAN, WOULDN'T THEY BE CAREFUL TO TREAT HER WITH TLC, TO IMPROVE HER SEXUAL RESPONSE?
IF WOMEN UNDERSTOOD A MAN'S NEED FOR SEX, WOULD SHE BE MORE THOUGHTFUL ENGAGING?
*Why do you take your car to the gas station? Do you drink gas? NO! But the car needs gas. Giving the car what it needs? Is this analogy plausible, as it relates to sex?
Why does sex hurt sometime?
* Not enough lubrication?
* Insufficient arousal ? The body reacts to arousal with blood flow to the genitals
* What about the Clitoris? The clitoris, not generally inside the vagina, is the focal point of physical arousal.
IN MY COURSE, I DISCUSS ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED QUESTIONS AND MORE.
With my course you find the answer to all the following questions:
What's the purpose for which sex was designed?
Why was a woman equipped with The clitoris which has the unique distinction of being the only organ in the human body dedicated solely to pleasure? If you fail to understand this amazing fact then you could be short-changing a fundamental source of longevity and happiness in your relationship. Get the facts
Why should you enter only by invitation?
Why should both partners be aroused before penetration?
Why is it that insertion shouldn’t happen until the person being penetrated wants it?
Why is man considered the Gas stove and the woman, the Hotplate?
Sex is like a fireplace. Keep it contained and use it according to it's designed purpose, and it proves a blessing. But allow it to burn without restraint or restriction and it proves disastrous.
In the course I also discuss the LIE OF CASUAL SEX
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR INABILITY TO DEAL WITH THE SEXUAL ISSUES IN YOUR MARRIAGE COULD BE CAUSING EXTREME FRUSTRATION FOR YOUR SPOUSE?
GET THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED AND HEAL YOUR MARRIAGE. This course could be exactly what you need.
Other questions addressed in the course
* Do you know why your wife refuses to participate in sex sometimes? Could it be that she is dealing with some barriers to sexual arousal or interest? Do you know what these possible barriers are? You cannot make assumption here.
* Why is sex so important to a man?
Learn about the three B's to a man's heart
* How to deal with premature ejaculation
* Learn the BIG SECRET to peak her sexual desire and interest, and to keep you attractive to her
* Should you engage in sex with him/ her even though you don't feel like it?
* How to communicate your lack of interest in sex to your spouse?
* How to communicate your desire for sex to your spouse?
* Why you should never speak disparagingly about a woman's body
How do you communicate about sex. Do you raise your voice or improve your argument? You improve your argument when you obtain knowledge.
I share with you some tips on how on how to keep the passion alive in your marriage
Are religious women more orgasmic than those without a conviction or belief in God? What are the scientific findings?
You must learn the fundamental differences between man and woman regarding sex
1. She steps in the bathroom as he embarks from the shower. She quarrels about the water dripping from his body on to the floor. For the man. He enters the bathroom as she emerges from the shower, he sees (not water). You must understand why sight is so powerful for a man. Why he is visually stimulated. Get the facts about sex
2. He has a quarrel with her at 9:00 pm. At 9:10 pm he is ready. But for her. She has a quarrel with him at 9:00 AM. and at 9:0 pm (the next day) she is still not ready. Why is this so?
A failure to understand how the psychological nature interacts with the sexual nature of a woman could create serious problem in the relationship. Incredible Ignorance continues to be the greatest threat to a happy and successful marriage. Don't be caught in that trap.
If you should have a happy, and sexually fulfilled relationship, then you must heed the biblical injunction that asserts, "Dwell with them according to knowledge" (1 Peter 3: 17).
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!
AS A BONUS:
* YOU'LL GET ACCESS TO ALL MY FREE RESOURCES ON RELATIONSHIP. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A FREE ELECTRONIC COPY OF MY BOOK.
* FREE MEMBERSHIP TO A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR ONGOING SUPPORT. HERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ASK AND RECEIVE ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST PRESSING RELATIONSHIP-RELATED QUESTIONS
WALK IN LOVE AND, SEE YOU IN THE WORKSHOP!
Author, speaker and family advocate
Marriage & Family Therapist and Clinical Mental health Counselor
23 years experience counseling individuals, couples and families in and out of the USA.